Our services include the following elements as appropriate and as selected by the client:
- Proposal Types: Federal, State, Local Government agencies and Commercial Proposals.
- RFP/RFQ Review & Analysis: Thorough review of the inquiry package to determine requirements.
- Proposal Outline: Proposal is organized and structured in accordance with RFP specific requirements.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with all RFP requirements.
- Forms & Documentation: Completing required forms and supporting documentation.
- Certifications: Gather all required certifications and licenses.
- Pricing: Proposal pricing strategies.
- Applications: Completing applications for a variety of purposes.
- Proposal Review & Evaluation: We also perform detailed Review & Evaluation of proposals received by Government and Commercial sectors in response to their RFP's.
Some Reasons to use our Proposal Development Services
- You are new to preparing business proposals and do not know how to proceed.
- You are unsure how to organize a business proposal.
- You are not sure how to respond or what information is required for submission with the bid proposal.
- You are not sure what to include or how to structure individual responses.
- Need assistance with cost proposal section and rates buildup. This requires an understanding of direct and indirect costs and how fees are developed.
- Complex or voluminous government RFP requiring understanding, interpretation and detailed preparation of the government proposal.
- Lack of time or personnel to work on the proposal.
- Request For Proposals (RFP) can vary from simple to highly complex documents requiring a thorough review and understanding. The Bid Proposal must address all issues and include all required information and documentation requested therein, otherwise it may be rejected as non-responsive or negatively evaluated. This encompasses knowing exactly what, and what not, to include in a proposal.
- Organization of the proposal also plays a very important role to make it easier for the reviewers to find the information in a sequential manner to facilitate their evaluation.
- Each RFP is different and contains different requirements and levels of complexity. The Proposal must therefore be custom prepared to address these issues accordingly. Our service employs humans, not computer generated wizards. Computer wizards cannot interpret RFP documents and cannot properly prepare the proposal as required.
Each proposal varies in complexity depending on the RFP requirements and are priced accordingly. Please email the RFP to us so we can review and provide you with a quote for developing and preparing the proposal.